Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Ready....Can't help but wait actually




I jsut saw an ichat with Trey and some dude and they were talking about his third album "Ready" to be released this summer (hopefully because the 2nd one was pushed back almost a million times).
I have to reiterate that I'm definitely feeling the new look. smh.
<--------*gasp* wait...I didn't peep how he was taking the picture...is that a mirror over his bed? hmmmm.....talk about it Trey...you look good talkin' boo.
He has a couple of new tracks on his myspace page....
I love, I love, I love, I love "Brand New" def a banger and when I get my new car(pause) I'm gonna bump that
And he has a new video for that "No Make Up" with Huey...I heard it months agoo and I wasn't really feeling it...I mean who is Huey...I shouldn't have said that lol...but....err uh...i'll just leave that one alone for right now.

No comments: