Monday, March 16, 2009

Top Model Mayhem

I was at the Americas Next Top Model auditions in Norfolk Va last weekend, and it definitly was a site to see.

I was talking to a few people and they said this was the most people they have seen since they have been doing the auditions due to the fact that they lowered the height requirement to 5'7 and under.

It was crazy. I arrived to stand in line at about 11 and didn't finish until almost 4 in the afternoon. It was such a long process for about 3 minutes of actual audition time.

I could only imagine what the New York auditions looked like, but I hear it was crazy.

A car overheated and caught on fire, and someone decided to yell, "Bomb" and the crown went completly nuts.

Someone recorded the whole madness on the streets....check it out.

No comments: