Tuesday, February 3, 2009

50 cent and Rick Ross: I just found out



Apparently there is drama with 50 cent and Rick Ross. last "hip hop beef" I paid attention was that of Jay Z and Nas...I'm pretty sure that was historical...but on the other hand...


who really cares about 50 cent and Rick Ross. I'm not really a fan of both, though I do have some Ross in my ipod...("boss" is hot).


No one really knows how the beef all started, and with my research, I have found that Ross made a song, Mafia Music, that was basically dissing 50.

"I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent/ Burn the house down/You gotta buy another/ Don't forget the gas can, jealous, stupid muthaf----r." MTV.com




lol..and 50's mad about that? come on dude....is all the drama really worth it. 5 days later, 50 dropped his rebuttal diss "Officer Ricky":


"Must've thought he knocked me out like Kimbo," the G-Unit General adds. "Officer Ricky radio for backup/ See your a-- anyway, you know I'm gonna act up/ You wanna play with me when I don't wanna play?/ Have my n---as whip the skin off your a-- in broad day/ Screaming, 'Boss,' n---a , you ain't a boss/ Pu--- n---a, you're lost/ Listen, Officer Ross."


At the end when 50 talks over the beat as usual, I find out that Weezy called out to battle Eminem....WHO LISTENS TO EMINEM! and why does Eminem think he's hotter than Wayne?


When was the last alb....know what...I can't even name an Eminem record.

The first thing that comes to mind with Eminem is the "Renegade" joint he did with Jay Z...thats it!


Moving on from that candy...


MTV reported that in an interview, 50 said : "This n---a is an appetizer," 50 says of his new beef with Rick Ross. "Where you at, Wayne? You're the full course meal, Wayne. You awfully quiet."



*literally laughs out loud*


Rick Ross then came out and said that he was "not impressed" with "Officer Ricky" which should be an insult towards 50! then...being the BOSS that he is said over the radio that:

"We all gonna act like we didn't hear that," Ross told Shade45 morning host Angela Yee on Friday morning (January 30). "We gonna give him 48 hours. Time to come up with another one!"

He then said that he was "positive" that was not his response....Ross said he planned to exchange words with 50 at the BET awards, but 50 "dissappointed" him and he walked away.


In an interview with 50, he called Rick Ross "unimportant" and claimed he didn't even remember seeing him! lol.


50 exchanged some more words on his website, even posting a comical video of 50 cent in jail and Ross serving as the correctional officer. 50 taunts Ross "officer ricky" Rude...but I'll admit, its funny!



Just yesterday, 50 came out with some words and even a video on his website thisis50.com dissing the Miami native as well. I don't know if this is when the video came out of 50 interviewing Ross' baby mama, and taking her shopping for a fur coat and some Gucci shoes...but yeah he did.


50 said Ricks mom looked like the nutty professor.


the baby mama is a snitch, she told all the business. But hey, maybe she's a little bitter because he's "rich" and she is an exotic dancer....hmmm....

At the end of the video, 50 refers to the whole beef situation as "fun"....



today, the 3rd, the MTV headline reads: 50 Cent, Rick Ross Beef It Up On New York Radio
Ross calls 50 'Curly'; 50 predicts 'total havoc' to come


50 got on the airwaves on hot97 Monday night to explain to the world how Ross won't be able to "recover" from what he had done....which...well...doesn't seem like much to me.


Wait...I forgot about the cartoon, I would wanna fight about that too!


But thats all he really has to go off on because Ross isn't even mad about the baby mama thing. He claimed he knew that "Kemp" was travelling to see 50 and that he wouldn't stand in the way of her making money w/him....


Rick Ross then easily called 50"a parody of hip-hop" "Curly" and said that "Mafia Music" ended his non -billboard- topping -in- years career.


No comments: