Friday, February 13, 2009

Making the Band 4

The show started with a little recap from last season. Very emotional as they had an interview with Dawn and how she felt on the situation. She is so sad because music is like, her whole life! I extend my heart out to her but she'll do well!


Day 26 arrive in London at the hotel and are greated with a fire alarm that tells them they need to exit the building immediately.
"Why are you so calm, the building is burning down!"
The boys take a tour of London, and are clearly bored out of their minds.
They get on this Gianormus ferris wheel and begin to talk about Danity Kane.
I can't stand him because he thinks he knows everything and basically says that it couldn't be him.
They blame it on Aubrey and saying her posing nude was not a good look. "Right now, they're supposed to be millionaires".
Like I said before, Aubrey is making money after DK the best way she figured she knew how, so why knock her. Was she wrong for doing all that while still in the group? I haven't really decided yet.
I don't know whether I feel like it is her fault, but it is a shame that they were a top group and did not get the chance to experience all that they had in store.
Dawn is bad though, so much success.
I don't really care too much for Donnie. Not like that, but when Diddy said "You might not get another chance for a 2nd album" I was secretly excited. I mean...come on...."Spank me" thats wack....that's not for me.
Donnnie, Diddy said it himself "You're dream is in jeporady" sorry sucka.
Now, back to Dawn. The last time she saw Diddy, DK was pretty much over. She had a meeting with him for the first time since.
Diddy was in the studio. "girl take that ring off ya finger and follow me" the lyrics went something like that.
Dawn hasn't even talked to the rest of the girls yet. Shannon hasn't returned her calls. She says lawyers is getting in the mix. They don't really even know the reason for them breaking up, at least Dawn seems confused, "I don't know what happened". Poor girl. She doesn't want to be the snitch so she kinda hesitates when Diddy asks her for the girls numbers.
He just wants to know whats going on. Dawn said "if they not calling back, they not calling back". Diddy: "The show must go on"
ha ha!
Diddy wants to be the mediator, I mean. he got rid of the first 2 girls.
They do "need closer" as Diddy said.
Anyways. Back to Day 26 in London. They killed it. "Come with Me" is one of my favorite songs (boom cat).
Of course Willy took his shirt, not mad at him for that. "Crazy Love" is just that...Crazy!
It was a nice show. All the ladies were screamin their names! lol
OMG! "Co-Star" another hot joint and a great way to end the show!
I hope they all do well.
Q and wack Rob or whatever his name is are in the hotel later in the show and Rob said he feels like Aubrey and DWoods "Fed up their career".
"They should have put Danity Kane first" said Que.
They even made reference to Da Band and how they always fought and the chemistry wasn't there.
Is Danity Kane a more modern version of Da Band?
hmm....cliques within cliques. I don't know. Shame they are "dismantled. a platinum group with 2 number 1 records". Rob had something worth writing to say.
They boys are so scared for their future, and I sure hope they stay on top.
"Danity Kane didn't last so what category do youthink they putting Day 26 in?
Reality is harsh, and I would be a little nervous as well. Got them dudes shaking in their high priced boots!
Next on MTB4:
Andrea comes back next episode. FINALLY.
Day 26 2nd album.
Dawn sets Q straight "You don't throw chairs"
Is Q really trippen?! FIGHTS, FIGHTS AND MORE FIGHTS!
I think its gonna be a good one!
Watch the episode here:

No comments: