Sunday, February 22, 2009

What's your sex number?

So, I was at work the other day, and because it was so slow behind the bar, I got the thinking about how much sex was a major part of my life.

Everything was so chill when I was getting it in. I was so relaxed, not too many problems. The life. Anyways, a question popped in my head. I was thinking how much do I absolutly love sex.

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate my love for sex an 11.

Thats kind of scary because I don't want to sound like some kind of Nympho, because I'm clearly not. I don't have that major itch that won't go away...I just feel like there are not too many things that are better than mind blowing sex.

What's your sex number?

It doesn't even matter what kind of sex it is: Hello sex, first time sex, "I'm mad at you" sex, "haven't seen you in a while" sex, secret sex, doing your friends friend sex, "I'm just tryna see what that be like" sex...

I could probably go on for days, my point is that sex is great. I'm surprised that I have gone this long without it! I don't really think about it until someone brings it up.

And you know whats funny, people bring it up wayyy more than I thought. I don't mean like your friends, I mean strangers, co-workers...tv! OMG! The TV info-mercials are the worse. And so is my ipod.

I think my ipod is the worse. The songs that were all added truely represent the days when getting it in was a hobby. lol.

Pause

Do you know how many songs talk about sex? THE BEST KINDS

And another thing thats funny....everyone is having sex.

Think of this, the wierdest person you have seen today...They are probably about to go get in RIGHT NOW! lol...

I find that an interesting hobby. Not to think of people having sex, but to think that the people I see throughout the day have the possibility of living some of the craziest lives that even I couldn't imagine a human would live.

My point: Sex is a helluva drug yet I think I have that substance under control. I'm not BlackSnackMoanin' or nothing so I think I'm good for right now.

1 comment:

Just Blaze said...

LOL, well put Dom. Glad to know what's on your mind.