Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Free Chris Brown!

Ok. So just like a lot of other people who use the computer, turn on the radio, or talk to other human beings, I am so sick of hearing about Chris Brown and Rhianna.

I mean, its old news by now, especially since neither one of them is talking and the media is just putting things out to get a story.

Well, CB himself did come out with a statement, according to mediatakeout.com:

February 15, 2009. Chris Brown has now put out his first "official" statement. Here it is:
Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds
And for the radio stations that are not playing his music....come on. Are you serious?! MTO also mentioned that on the island of Barbados, not one single radio station is playing Chris Brown.
February 15, 2009. Chris Brown has become a pariah in Rihanna's home country of Barbados. So much so that MediaTakeOut.com has learned that EVERY RADIO STATION on the island is boycotting Chris Brown's music.MediaTakeOut.com spoke with an insider at one of Barbados' most popular radio stations who explained, "No one is playing Chris Brown records in Barbados .... the ban will go on indefinitely."
First Phelps, now Brown. They need to leave CB alone for real. He messed up and the situation is getting worse with the media being all up in their grill.
I hope he gets the justice he deserves, but in the mean time, leave him alone.

No comments: