Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Octuplets anyone?!

when I first heard the story of the lady with the octuplets, I was wondering what the big 'WHUP" was about...ok...so she had 8 kids...good for her.

but then I found out that she had 6 kids prior to that.

For those not that great in math, that is a total of 14 KIDS!

I know, child birth is a blessing and all, but I will have this lady in my prayers. I can't imagin dealing with one newborn, but 8...at one time! that is just crazy. Alot of people in the news has been saying that they feel sorry for her because of the future.

I wouldn't be too worried because she has been on special after special after special and people in cases like her get things handed to them, so whats to feel sorry for?

I guess when they are no longer cute and they transform into rebellious teenagers...

read the full story on yahoo.com http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090127/ap_on_re_us/calif_octuplets

No comments: