Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I hate lame people

Lame people bother the crap out of me. Its like a disease that they have for being so lame.
What makes a lame person. Well, let me think about this first.

A dude is lame to me when he is too fly for his own good and he knows it. What makes him lame is that is so consumed in his own thoughts of himself that he doesn't recognize that he is being lame.
A dude is also lame to me when they quit me or one of my besties. There is no real explanation. I just hate to get quit lol.
A dude is lame when he thinks he's the hottest things since the ipod, and he's really not. He's the type that gets real upset when a fly chick doesn't want to talk to him.

A chick is lame when she things she is cute, and she is not. I will acknowledge a fly chick, no homo, so I'm no hater.
A chick is also lame when she is a hoe on the H.I. If you do you what you do keep it on the hush

People in general are lame when they lie and cheat.

This girl in the library is lame because she talks loud on her cellphone like she at her crib.

No comments: