Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Untold: A real peak at Nique

I revealed some things prior to this but THIS, I feel is the juicy stuff!
1. I can count on one hand the number of guys that stuck around longer than 3months.

2. After being in the closet thing to a 'relationship', I despise sleeping alone. Sometimes I have a drink to get me to relax.

3. I love me time but have come to miss the 'we' time.

4. I can see myself alone for the next few years and that's a little frightening.

5. I can also see myself traveling...Brazil is my dream vacation. I would love to visit Iceland too. I want to visit every island in the Carribbean.

6. On the self-confidence scale I used to be about a 2...now I would say a 6. I'm my worst critic.

7. it wasn't unti I told myself that I was beautiful that I became beautiful.

8. I'm hesitant to fall in love because I've seen how bad it can hurt.

9. I wish I wasn't so passive, but again, I've seen how bad it hurts.

10. I try to be the best friend I can be and I don't understand why people feel like they should/need to: lie to, deceive, hurt, ignore, play, or quit me.

11. I am way to nice and I don't know where that comes from.

12. When I'm feelin dude, I don't tell him because I can't stand to come off soft.

13. I'm pretty sure I cannot walk past a mirror, or anything that reflects my image for that matter, without taking a look.

14. I want to grow up and be a big girl, step into womanhood for real.

15. I secretly hope I run into dudes that either I've quit or that have quit me on the days that I feel the flyest, sexiest, and most fantastic.

16. I would tell him: 'I apologize but that was a sign we weren't meant to be. Maybe next lifetime'

17. oh...and 'you changed my way thinking so thanks'.

18. Sex is great! its the best stress reliever ever. and its so much better when we can both laugh and really have fun, and try new places.

19. My dream job is to travel across the world to write reviews for hotels.

20. dream job #2 is to be a nature photographer

21. I aspire to live like a Queen.

22. ill think of more later

No comments: