Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Rapper

Whats funny about this poem is that I wrote it a couple of days ago (I'm posting this tues, not sunday). And today this dude made a major attempt to get back in.
I can't speak on how I will react as of yet because my mind is going in too many different ways.
What I do know is that he had a piece of me that broke off like an old umbilical cord (didn't know that was spelled that way)
Anyways...lol, enjoy
Today I thought about how you used to rap to me.

It was cute but I kept it real low key.

then I thought about if what you said was just a rap.

Just some more lines.

Just a few bars,

Maybe you were just spitting a couple of verses.

Maybe
I saved this in my drafts because I was going to add to it, but, damn. after today I think its fine the way it is for now.

No comments: