Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ole Charmin' Breed Dudes

Dudes are real soft these days!
let me start off by giving my definition of what 'being soft' is.

Soft is like wearing your feeling on your sleeve for everyone to see.
Soft is catching feelings, other than frienship, quickly. like within a couple of phone conversations.

I'm not soft. And soft people make me sick to my stomach! lol.

Recently I have discovered a new breed of males: The Charmin, just soft dudes. They are soft for no reason at all. They catch these advanced feelings for chicks they know nothing about. Nothing. Gow well do you know a person over the phone? I'm not saying that it is not possible...im just saying it isn't possible for me!
It takes me months to get to the level dudes these days get on in days lol. What's up with that?

No comments: