Friday, February 6, 2009

My Moment

I am truely having a great day. First thing, no class until 1. Second thing, I turned in my homework a day earlier...yeah, I know, I'm Fantastic!

Anyways, when I arrived at school, I preceeded to the non-decal paying parking lot to find a space. A spotted a girl walking and after signing to her "Are you coming out?", she said yes and showed me the way and pointed to the other side.

As soon as I drove off, this blue car with two darkies in it sped off like they were 5.0. right in front of me. They stopped right behind the girl that motioned me! RIGHT IN FRONT!!!!

As you can tell, I was probably upset and would have said a few words...if my window rolled down. The tape kind of prevents that...but that story is a little depressing, so back to the a-holes...

I had no other choice than to grill the hell out of the first boy that I saw. He looked back...I looked back.....he laughed...I looked back...it could have went on forever, but then I saw the driver.

I looked...he tied his shoe. I got more upset because of his mohawk. FYI...the mohawk is not for everyone!

I looked again...he looked...I looked...he looked shook....lol

After a second or two, the first boy comes back and signals to me that someone on the other side is coming out...

I said "Thank You".

Moral of the story: A mean grill will get you a long way!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: