Friday, February 6, 2009

Phelps suspended?!

Again, this morning I'm laying in the bed watching the Daily Buzz. I only caught the end because I got up mad late.

Anyways, they mentioned that Michael Phelps was put on a 3 month suspension for his admitting to smoking weed. And Kellogs dropped Phelps from their campaign! That's crazy! For hitting the bong! Is it really that serious?!

My man Wayne said it best: 'I will support marijiuana any day'. Its nothing wrong with smoking the stuff and Phelps is a prime example...he is a freaking millionaire, an OLYMPIC millionaire.
Who cares if he hits the L every now and then? Its not like it messed up his performance so what's the problem.

Kellogs is lame because they dropped Phelps. I think they were scared of the media and did what they thought wouldn't hurt their sales in a major way.

I think its crap, yeah Phelps broke a lil' rule, but he was already suspended. Then Kellogs had to really throw salt in his game and drop him like a hot potatoe! that's wack!

No comments: